Bill George Interview with Michael Covel on Trend Following Radio
Today’s guest is Bill George, an executive fellow at Harvard Business School, where he has taught leadership since 2004. He was chair and CEO of Medtronic, was an executive with Honeywell and Litton Industries, and has served in the U.S. Department of Defense. He has served as a director of Goldman Sachs, ExxonMobil, Novartis, Target, the Mayo Clinic, and World Economic Forum USA. He received the 2014 Bower Award for Business Leadership and was elected to the National Academy of Engineering in 2012.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- Today’s world leaders
- Social networks and Facebook chaos
- The essence of True North
- What led Bill to his career?
- Investment knowledge from Warren Buffett
- Bill’s core philosophy
- A message to emerging leaders in the making